Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So sad...

Ok, nothing really bad is going on like the title says, it is just that I have nothing to post about. I hate posting something without a picture, but we had to take the batteries out of the camera to put into our wii controllers. I know, who needs pictures of their kids growing up right? It's not like we could have taken them out of a clock or a remote from the back t.v. We really are sad. Here is a picture from a while ago just for fun.

I always loved this picture. This was just one year ago. It is amazing how fast they change.

3 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

Rikki!! Last night I stayed up listening to Ashton not be able to breathe or sleep and decided to play some Mario Kart while I was doing that. What else could I do right???!! And I opened up two new levels!! WHOO HOO. I have totally sucked at the Rainbow road and the other one where all the cars run over you...but I made it through last night. I know, real worthwhile right?!! Anyway, I got to thinking...we should play together. Send me your code and I will invite you to play? Wanna? :)

Mary Peterson said...

I had to laugh while I read your post! We took the batteries from our camera to put in our Wii remote too! I finally bought another set of rechargeable batteries though so I can now take pictures again.
When are you guys done in Mississippi? James is being assigned to Dyess so we'll be down there for Zach's requal. We move in March.

Trent said...

Sacrificing camera batteries for the greater good, you really are addicted.