Monday, January 12, 2009

A beautiful morning in the SIP

It is always a treat to wake up in the morning to.....no not snow.....FROST!!!! Anything that even looks like snow is great for me. It is not very often that I get to take pictures of white grass in Mississippi. When I dropped Jax off at school this morning the teachers that help them get out of the cars told me that if it gets any colder here then they will not be out to help them and we will be on our own. BRRR...Guess what the temp was.......27. Sorry to all of you in Rapid city that have to trudge to school in all that snow!!! Just a little weird adjustment for us. They boys were SO EXCITED this morning for school because they finally got to wear TWO SHIRTS to school. It is great how such small things can be so great. Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone that it is 27 here today and we got frost!!!! Today will be a good day White grass

The frost is leaving to soon

Shade waiting to leave for school


Aynslee looking quite "undone" this morning. Patiently waiting for Shade to leave so she can really start to party.




4 comments:

Child Family said...

Cute pictures. All of our snow is melting away and it is in the ugly stage, DIRTY. Ryanne asked if we could go play in the snow, and I said no because of how dirty it is. I hope we get some new snow soon. Yay for frost.

Mary Peterson said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your frost! I can't wait to get to Texas and out of this snow and wind. Yuck!

Matt and Lena said...

Shade looks so much like Jackson!!

Melissa said...

Completely random comment from Ray Biasi:
Anthony Bavuso is try to get in touch with Zach. anthony122176@gmail.com

Hope all is well!

Ray