What did you do this weekend? Did you play Mario Kart on your Wii for 20 hours or more? We did. Zach was talking to a friend last week and he talked Zach into getting Mario Kart. Zach bought it and that has been all we have done for about 4 days. We need in intervention. Have you seen the show on A&E called "intervention"? If you have, look for us because I swear we will be on it if we don't stop. The game is addicting. I guess the good thing is that we can all play and we all hang out together. Can that be called family bonding time? Last night we hooked it up to the internet and got a friend room and played my two sisters and their husbands for family night. What more could you ask for living thousands of miles away. What a great way to keep the whole family together. Anyway, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fun game for the whole family. Just beware, once you start, you can't stop. I am off to play a little Mario Kart. I give you my score later.....
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
This weekend
Posted by Stewart Family at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are ADDICTED to this game too!!! In fact, Ashton scratched it and it wouldn't play anymore...I went through withdrawls!!!! The replacement should be here this week...it can't come soon enough!!! I LOVE IT and so does the rest of the fam!
We have not tried Mario Cart yet, but now I think I am a little scared too. We got addicted to Tiger Woods golf and it is not that exciting.
Isn't it interesting that Mario Kart can take over every part of your life? For some reason, I have been focusing more on learning how to get more "boosts" and perfecting my "power slide" instead of writing lesson plans and becoming a better teacher. Go figure. I have even tried to work in Mario Kart with my lesson plans...two birds with one stone? We had fun with you guys...don't worry, it's not the end...I'm afraid there will be many more nights of speaker phone and Mario Kart for us sista.
I would make fun of you but I am too busy playing drums for matt and I's band. We have now earned an airplane and a bodyguard . . . Rock ON!!
It was so fun to play with you guys. Now that we have a wii, we will have to all play together. I will still probably be the worst because I am not addicted yet.
ummmmmmm ya - we're with you! :) It's SO completely addicting!
Post a Comment