8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1) Zach
2) My kids
3) My religion
4) Love
5) Reading
6 ) Friends
7) My family staying close
8) Dessert
8 Words or Phrases I Say Often:
1)Get out of the toilet Aynslee!
2)Why?
3)Gross
4)Yucky
5) What do you want for dinner?
6) Love you
7) GO TO BED!!
8) What's up?
8 Things I want to do before I Die:
1) See my kids grow up
2) Get a college degree
3) Go to cosmetology school
4) Retire on a ranch with my hubby
5) Have a clean house
6) Write a cookbook of favorite recipes for my kids
7 )Write in my journal
8) Go on a trip just me and Zach
8 Things I Have Learned From my Past:
1) Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to
2) Kids grow up way too fast
3) Family comes first
4) Parents are mean because they are teaching us. They are not mean on purpose.
5) Write things down, memories fade away
6) Moving away will not kill you
7) Growing up on a farm was a great life
8) If you look at life as an adventure is will be
8 Places I Would Love to Go or See:
1) Alaska
2) Australia
3) Europe
4) To fly with Zach in a B-1 over the ocean in the dark
5) A REAL ballet
6) Snow again
7) Washington DC again
8) This yard in 10 after I leave. I want to see our trees grown up.
8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1) Free time
2) New clothes
3) Chocolate
4) A vacation
5) A good book
6) A date
7) Sleep
8) Pumpkins to carve
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tagged again....
Posted by Stewart Family at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment