visited 35 states (70%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president
The red states are the states I have been to. Never thought that would happen. Thanks Zach!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Hey Look at me!!
Posted by Stewart Family at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You'd better come see me so you can add Michigan to the list!! :)
Wow, that is a lot of places!! I remember when we went to California and you thought that you might never go anywhere again. It is amazing where life takes you.
impressive! I'll have to sit down and check out how many I've been to. I know I'm not anywhere close to how many you've been to.
Looks like you need to head North.
Rikki, it's Molly Gilbert. I know that it was a very long time ago that we were cheerleaders together. I was blog stalking and found you. Hope you don't mind. You look so great!!
Post a Comment