Sunday, October 19, 2008

big day in the stewart house

Today was a huge day for me as well as Aynslee. I am in the Primary Presidency and we are working on our program for next Sunday and Zach is out of town. Aynslee was running all around the chapel and I couldn't help the kids with their talks and chase after Ayns at the same time, so I dropped her off in the Nursery. She is allowed to start going in 2 weeks, but they let her come in and she did great. No tears, or clinging to my side. I left her at the table with the food and said hi to Shade and left. Not one peep from her. YAY!!! I can't believe how happy we both are. When I dropped Jax off the first time I cried, Shade I was sad and happy, but with Ayns it was pure happiness. Sorry baby girl, but this is better for the both of us. You are done with hanging out with me and I will not complain. I am sad that she is growing up, but I am glad she is doing it happily. I love the nursery. Thank you nursery leaders, see you next week.

1 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

How cool is that! Congrats Rikki!