This is what has been going on in our house this week:
Jax was chasing Shade around in the house and this happened:

Poor boy

Almost needed stitches
Jax started T-Ball

They are the Dodgers as you can see, and he is SO cute out there!!!

He thought this would be a "cool" picture
Aynslee and her friend Julianna at the pool. It has been SO SO hot down here, the pool is the only way to cool down.
P.S.
Ayns has a double ear infection, but I can't get a picture of that, so this is what
Ayns gets posted about her.
3 comments:
What an owie! That looks painful poor little guy. How fun for Jax to start t-ball! I have been meaning to get sophie into something but haven't yet... Ayns is as cute as ever!
Oh the joys of little boys! Good thing you got evidence! Shad might need it in the future. T-ball will be fun! Anyslee is so cute! My boys saw the pictures and Alex said "They have two babies now?". Don't worry, I explained. The boys say hi!
Poor Shade!! Give him kisses from his Aunt Court. Jax looks so old in his outfit. I can't believe he is old enough for all of these things. Aynslee looks way cute in her swimming suit. Hope things go well with her. Let me know if you need anything. I am only a phone call away! Love you.
Post a Comment