20 minutes of loading kids, clothes, stroller, food, drinks, and so much more into the car, we finally made it to Jax's first T-Ball game. Then, 20 minutes of unloading all above after we got there, Jax ran to the field and the kids started stretching and warming up. Then, RAIN!! 15 minutes of running around trying to find a place to squeeze my 25 foot long double stroller into a spot that would shield us. We finally found a disgusting bathroom door that someone let us share!!! I have never loved a bathroom more. GAME ON!! We ran out to find a place to watch...RAIN!!!! Back to the bathroom door. 10 minutes later...GAME ON!!! Back to our spot. Shade of course was playing in the mud, and Aynslee was crying that she couldn't. 15 minutes later... GAME DONE!! WHAT??? One inning and the game was done. I guess they thought that was enough for a T-Ball game? During all of this, of course there was no cell phone reception and poor Zach was not able to be there and did not get the play by play I had promised. As bad as that sounds, and after all of the craziness (I don't think that is a word), it was the best night ever!!! I am SO glad that I have Jax, he is my best buddy and I love that I get to have all of these fun times with my kids. This is truly what life is about. These are the times we will all remember and laugh about later. I love being a soccer/T-ball mom, and I would never give this up for anything. GO DODGERS!!!!
He was at first base and he held his ground very well.




6 comments:
Very cute! Way to be a positive T-ball mom! I will learn from that.
1 inning? Sheesh talk about stingy.
I'm glad Jackson is having so much fun. Way to go Jax! You totally have a positive attitude about sports with kids and bad weather. I probably would have sat in the car. How sad-huh? Your a great mom!
Fun! I am so glad you found us, it is good to see how your cute little family is doing. Your kids are adorable!
Sounds like an eventful game!! You are a great mom and a great example to me. Love ya!!
How fun!
What a cute little ball player!
Post a Comment