Happy Birthday to Shade!!! June 27th was my sneaky little boys big day. 8 years old!!! We had planned on going to a movie, but it wasn't showing so then we decided to go to the pool, then it rained. Then, we were going to go to watch Zach play in a soccer game but it was cancelled. So..... we went to the awesome Family Video and checked out a FREE video game and we chilled at home. I think it was a pretty good day though, I didn't make him do his chores so he was pretty excited about that. Jax decorated his cake for him and he LOVED it. Little lego man. He got some awesome gifts and cards from family. Shade has decided to get baptized in Idaho when we go out there next month in the reservoir on the family farm. He has chosen to spend his special day with friends and family. This little boy has the biggest heart of anyone I know. He ALWAYS makes sure you are happy and if not he will be the first to give you a hug. I have known from the day he was born that he is here to do special things. I am SO lucky to be privileged to be his mother and I love watching him grow. Love you Shady!!
Loves from Shade
Big money card
We made his wait for a while before he could open his big gift. It was killing him.
His razor. He LOVED it.
Showing us his skills
The cake Jax made him.







0 comments:
Post a Comment