Last Saturday my AWESOME friends and I ran in a mud run. I LOVED it. I think I may have started something because I am already looking up when the next mud, foam, water, extreme, anything run that is close by. Luckily this one was in Kansas City. The mud run was a 5K run with 12 obstacles along the way. They were my favorite part. We had a great time in the run laughing and falling and laughing and a little running and laughing. Our families came out to support and laugh at us and take pictures. I have seen most of the pics, but I am afraid our husbands may be holding some back to hold over our heads later. We were pretty gross at the end. THANK YOU to all of my great friends who ran with me and put up with me begging you all to do it with me. I know you loved it and it was totally worth it, right?
I have to add this picture because it cracks me up. We were on our way home and I looked out my window and saw Shades face hanging out with window like a dog.











0 comments:
Post a Comment