Dance recital! I now realize how much my mom did for me growing up! 13 years of dance recitals that she sat through, I owe her big time!! I sat for 4 days in a row with a total of 16 hrs in dress rehearsals and fittings and pictures and then 2 shows. All I know is that my baby girl was beautiful and she loved it and that is what matters. Aynslee Lyn did a great job and she knew the whole dance and smiled and looked so sweet. I was crying like a crazy lady. My family can't take me anywhere, the boys were so embarrassed. Ayns wasn't sure she wanted to keep dancing, but after the recital she had a taste of the stage and has decided she wants to stick with it. She said ballet is boring though so we wants to try hip hop or jazz and tap. No problem little sweetie, I will sit through a thousand more recitals to see your sweet face so happy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment