Monday, August 20, 2012

B-2 Graduation!

Way back in June (I know, I am SO far behind on my posts), Zach graduated B-2 training.  This is HUGE!!!!!  Zach put so many LLLOOONNNGGG hours into this training and such hard work.  I get to be proud and also add that not only did he graduate, he graduated as the #1 pilot in his class as well as distinguished graduate.  EVERY single pilot in any class wants these spots, and to be able to receive both is amazing.  I am so so proud of Zach and all that he does.  He is an awesome pilot, husband and father.  Only a few more things need to get done before he is mission qualified which means he will be ready to be deployed at any time.  Not that we are looking forward to that, but that means he is legit.  The goal for every pilot.  Way to go Z-ROY!!!


 The kids hanging out at the graduation


 Zach receiving one of his awards from the squadron commander


 My super talented pilot husband


My cute family after graduation.
Zach is awesome and got ME flowers for HIS graduation.  How sweet is that??

0 comments: