Monday, March 7, 2011

The big 10


This is us 10 years later. We have changed just a little.

Don't forget to turn off my music on the side bar. The video has music.


On March 2 Zach and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!!! I honestly cannot believe that it has been 10 years. It has gone by SO fast. We really didn't do a lot on the actual day because we had a trip planned for the weekend. A post to come on that.
My wonderful husband was SO great to me and picked out 10 gerber daisys (my favorite), each flower color represented something in our 10 years together. How sweet it that? Then, he got me a beautiful diamond anniversary ring. I am such a lucky girl. All he got was a stinking gun that he had been talking about. I know, not as romantic as he is. Guys are hard to shop for!
These past 10 years have been the best years of my life. Zachary is my best friend and I feel so blessed to be able to spend my eternities with him. I can't wait to spend my 20, 30, 40 and more anniversaries with him. I love you ZRoy!!

ps the video is a video that I made for Zach while he was deployed. I don't have any pictures of us before 2008 on this computer so I just used this video. The first half is us dating and our wedding, then it goes into our kids. The 2 we had when he was gone. Feel free to watch it and enjoy how much we both have changed.

2 comments:

Sonnie Humpherys said...

Oh my...that movie made me freaking cry! You two have had such a good marriage/life together....Happy Anniversary! LOVE YOU!!!

P.S. LOVED the poofy short hair, just as I remembered it!

The Morton's said...

GREAT VIDEO! I think I had that same haircut;)
Happy Anniversary!