Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Funny kids

I am not sure what I am going to do with little Aynslee Lyn. She has turned into quite the funny little girl. She is so witty and comes up with the most amazing conversations just on the fly. I thought I would share one conversation she had with a lady I don't even know. We have a car pool group for pre-school, and the friend driving to pre-school told me story as she was dropping Aynslee off at home. My friend had to run to base to pick up one of her friends and they all stopped to get the adults something to eat for lunch...... the conversation is between my friends friend and Aynslee. I don't remember the girls name so we will call her Mary...

Aynslee: Can we have some of those apples?

Mary: Sure, but make sure you share them with everyone.

(The kids finished eating the apples)

Aynslee: Can we have some more?

Mary: I don't think so honey, I am sure your mommy will have some lunch for you when you get home.

Aynslee: Nope, my mommy and daddy are dead, you are all I got lady.

Where does she come up with something like that?

Ok, this next one still cracks me up. I grew up with two older brothers, so I feel SO sorry for Ayns. I totally understand how she wants to be like them, and play with them so bad, and when they finally ask her to play it is like the best prize in the world. Well, this shows how awful brothers can be and what a let down it is in the end for a little girl. Still funny though.

Jax: Hey Ayns, want to play something with me?

Ayns: YES!!!!

Jax: ok, repeat after me. I Ayns

Ayns: I Ayns

Jax: am dumb

Ayns: am dumb

Jax: and stupid

Ayns: and stupid

Jax: Ha haha ha haha

Ayns: Ha ha ha, hey wait! That's mean!

Jax: HA HA HA HA!!!!

Me: he he he

I LOVE my kids!!!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Those are great! I love hearing the things kids say. What a funny girl.

Christensen family said...

those are just awesome. I love little kids and the things they come up.

Cathie said...

Oh that is funny! I can't believe that Aynslee would say that! It makes the second story more funny than sad! She can hold her own! CUTE, CUTE!

Reed's Rat Race said...

I am laughing so hard at your stories!