Some of you my know that I have been doing p90x. I LOVE it!! I have to scream out to the world that I FINISHED the 90 days of the program and I only missed 2 days, Christmas and Jacksons baptism. I think they are ok reasons to miss, and they were my yoga days. It was SO hard at the beginning, and I really didn't want to finish, but as I got better at things, the more I liked it. Good old Tony Horton knows what to say to keep you coming back. Now, for the questions you are all asking.....how much weight did I lose? Well, not much, only about 5 lbs, but I was not looking to lose any, I just wanted to tone up. So, ......did you tone up? YES!!! I have arms that Jax is afraid of, a stomach I don't gag at anymore when I see it, and I lost a TON of inches. I have been so happy with the results. I can honestly say that I have never been in this good of shape my entire life. I can do pull-ups, and crazy push-ups that I never thought I would be able to do.
Now that the program is over, I have a problem. I really love the workouts, I love how they hard they are, and how I hurt after because I know they are working. What I don't love is how long they are. Each workout takes almost 1.5 hours with the warm-up and cool-down and abs ripper x after the workout. It takes so much time away from my family. My poor family has put up with SO much. They have been ignored and yelled at and had to sit by and watch me working out 6 days a week for 3 months, AND talk about it non stop. It is all you think about plus you are sore, so.....it pretty much takes over your life. I am not sure I am willing to let it rule our lives much longer. As for now, I am still doing it even after the 90 days because I can't seem to let it go, and I don't know what else to do that will give me the same results. I want to stay toned. I guess I am looking for some suggestions. Does anyone know of any other workout that is just as hard, but wont take over my life? I would post pictures, but I better ask Zach first if it is ok, the pictures are pretty skimpy in clothing and I am not sure I want the world to see. I do recommend it though if you have the time and desire.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
P90X
Posted by Stewart Family at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HUGE Congrats on finishing the program!! I have stopped and started it a few times and the problem was ALWAYS how long it took and having kids. It felt impossible, but knowing you did it, I want to try again too... once I actually move into a house, LOL. There is another p90x out now, but I am sure the same problem is there: the time. I think you have to put in the time to get those results, period. Unfortunately. Again, Congrats! What an accompishment! Did you stick with the meal plan too?
Way to go Sister! You look amazing.
You look awesome and you can see it in your face how good you feel!! I am so happy for you - you are great inspiration! Thanks for such a great trip too:)
that is so cool Rikki.... I wanna see the pics!!! lol!!! Come on just show us!!!
Post a Comment