It is official. Jackson was baptized on Saturday Feb. 19th. I honestly can not believe that I have a son old enough to be baptized. It was a very special day for all of us, and everything was perfect. We had so much family come and celebrate with us. My mom and dad, my brother Matt and his family, my sister Courtney and her girls, my sister Sonnie, and Zachs brother Jed all came. Zachs mom and dad had planned on coming, but they got sick the day before, so they will come out next week. The program was beautiful, and the baptism was perfect and the food after was great. It really was a great day. He was spoiled rotten and loved by all. You can't ask for more than that. We are so proud of his decision, and know that he is going to do a lot of good and grow into a strong man in spirit and mind. We love you Jax man. Thank you to all of you who came to make it such a wonderful day for all of us.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Baptism
Posted by Stewart Family at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We are so happy for Jackson, wish we could have been there. Sounds like it was lots of fun. When he gets his present in the mail tell him we are sorry about the pink packaging. The place I mailed it at only had pink or purple. I went with pink. About working out, I go at 5 a.m. before the kids are up. Its not really a great solution, but I can work out everyday and still be there with the kids. Hope you can find something that works for you. Good luck with everything, we miss you!!!
We are so excited for Jackson. I can't believe my little primary class will all be getting Baptized this year. I sure miss him. How is that meat loaf does he like it yet? LOL
I had such a fun time with you and your sweet family! Thanks for being such a great hostess. So proud of Jackson. Love you!
Post a Comment