I have to brag a little bit on my wonderful husband Zachary. A few weeks ago Zach and I had to make a tough decision. We knew our time in Columbus was coming to an end and had to decide what our next move was going to be. We thought going back to the B-1 was a sure thing, and just had to decide if we wanted to move back to Rapid City or Abiline. When we were talking about it one day, we both felt like we should try something else. Out of the blue Zach came home and asked me what I thought of the B-2. I really didn't know much about it, but honestly felt good about it. It happen to be , that during the same exact month that we had to get all of our paperwork in order for the B-1, the B-2 was going through a hiring process that doesn't happen very often. Zach applied, and was asked to go to Missouri for an interview. They only took 21 people out of over 60 that applied! He went through a week long process and after 2 VERY LONG weeks of waiting, we found out that they took 15 people to fly the B-2 and: ZACH WAS ONE OF THEM!!!! We are so excited. I am so incredibly proud of him. We will be moving to Whiteman AFB in the Kansas City area in June. We are looking forward to this next adventure.


Friday, January 28, 2011
Life moves on......again
Posted by Stewart Family at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow, that seems like a big honor! I'm sure Kansas City will be happy to have you and your cute family!
Congrates to you guys. The people in Kansas City are really lucky to have you guys coming. I just wish it was closer this way. Good Luck
that is wonderful! Kansas City is such a great city!
We are so happy for you!!! Good Luck!
Kansas City Rik! We've got memories there! I am excited that you can build on the fond memories that I was with you to start! ;) Congratulations! I think it is SO COOL that Zach fly's airforce stuff!
Love that you are moving to Missouri, sad that it is right when I move to Michigan.
PS Dan loves that plane
How exciting. Congrats & Good Luck!
That is awesome. We may have to visit if we come that way for our annual cross country trip (that is if you are there and not cross country too).
Post a Comment