Thursday, August 12, 2010

2nd Grade


Jackson started 2nd grade this year. I can't believe how much he has grown up this summer. He is really ready for school. We met his teacher Mrs. Williams and she seems like she will be a good teacher for him. When I dropped him off he walked in and saw a big pile of books on his desk and I think he realized that 2nd grade is a whole new grade. No more playing, lots more work. I know he will do great though and I am excited for what the year will bring.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

Oh I miss Jackson. He's going to be great in 2nd grade. He truely is an awsome guy. I love your hair it's getting so long.

Child Family said...

Jackson! You are going to be great in 2nd Grade. You are so smart.