Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Growing up!!!

I took Blaze to get his haircut the other day. I am so sad because it makes him look SO grown -up! His hair was so long and he would sweat in this heat and it would stick to his head, so I thought I would do him a favor. I have to say that even though he looks bigger, he is still stinking cute. LOVE this little boy!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christensen family said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute. I miss you guys.

The Morton's said...

He does look older and is so so cute!!!

K'Lyn said...

I cannot believe how fast time goes! Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable. I am glad I get to keep up on part of what is going on with you. You look cute as usual. Let me know when you are this way again.