Shade started Kindergarten this year!! I can't believe that he is already old enough. He is SO ready and was so excited to go. He is bouncing off the walls when he gets home so he must be having a good time. I can't really get much out of him. All he tells me about is lunch and snack time. I am glad he is ready and his teacher Mrs. Tate seems like she will be good for him. I know how much Jax learned in Kindergarten and I am excited to see Shade grow and learn just much.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Kindergarten
Posted by Stewart Family at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe our boys are old enough for kindergarten myself. Dude talks about the same thing, how funny. I love your family picture it is so cute.
Shade, you look great! I am so glad that you are liking school. We miss you so much!
I cannot believe you have started school already we don't start until the 7th. Good luck.
That's going to be Hinckley next year...crazy! I don't think I'm ready for that!
The boys look so handsome for their first day at school:)!
Great family picture at the top! I love reading up on your family because our kids are exactly the same age and stages. How fun for when we live next to each other! (I am still praying that somehow you have to come to Elmendorf!) Shade is so darling - I totally approve for Emi... in 20 years! :)
Post a Comment