Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's been so long!!

For all of my blog followers I apologize for being such a slacker. I haven't even posted about Christmas yet and it is almost a month later. I guess it could be that I have had sick kids, family visiting or just the fact that I am a busy mother of four kids six and under. I guess I could use any of those as an excuse but when it comes time for me to publish this years book I will be pretty mad at myself when I only have 5 pages in it. So, here are a ton of pictures to make up for my slacking. Enjoy!!


Our Christmas tree with gifts from our fabulous family



This is what Santa brought the kids



Helping Blaze and Ayns open their presents


The boys got guns from grandpa and grandma stewart


This is what Jax made with his remote controlled car and Army men


Do you remember slap bracelets? Well now the "cool" thing is silly bands. The kids got a ton of them in their stockings. Even Blaze sports them.



Here is Jax with his.

Last week school was canceled for a snow day. This is what we got. The kids were in heaven playing in it for about 2 hours. My southern baby girl only lasted 20 minutes though. She was cold!!


They were bored one day so Shade made a Taco Bell hat. His words not mine.


My sweet chunk. How do you not smile when you look at his sweet happy boy? LOVE HIM!


I finally broke down and bought a Bumbo chair. I know, it is only my fourth kid, I should have bought one sooner. He loves it though. He just laughs the whole time in it.

Chillin' in his chair

5 comments:

Alexis said...

How weird not to have a lot of snow for Christmas! Looks fun anyway. Blaze is soo darn cute! I love his chubbiness. Guess what? I had a dream last night that you died your hair blonde - really blonde! Haha! I had to come to your blog to make sure it was really a dream! :)
Just for the record you looked cute with blonde hair, but definitely better with brown...

Child Family said...

Blaze is getting so big. He is so chubby. I love it. All of your kids are so darn cute. Ryanne talks about our trip down there all of the time. We need to do it again soon. Love you all so much

The Morton's said...

Blaze is the cutest chubbers ever!!!!!

Christensen family said...

I so miss you guys. Looks like you had a great christmas

Cathie said...

You have to smile with Blazes cute little face! I just bought a Bumbo too! Actually Dax has three "entertaining" chairs that my other kids didn't have. I know...should have bought them sooner! :)
I love that school was cancelled for that much snow. Just think, if that entertained them for hours if you take a winter trip to Alaska then you wouldn't even have to parent the oldest two! (Okay that would work in Idaho too, but I want you to come up here!)