Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shaving already?

Just a quick update of last week. The boys found some plastic knives and had a great idea of learning to shave with them. They put on some of Zachs shaving cream and "shaved" their faces. It was cute to see, but a little sad at the same time realizing that there are only a few short years until this is a true picture. My kids are growing up so fast.

Shade making sure he gets the chin carefully

Serious business


Ayns thought she needed some cream but was still to little to shave.


This is Aynslees "mermaid hair". She loves being a mermaid in the tub. (Just a bonus picture, nothing to do with the rest of the post).

3 comments:

Cathie said...

They do look pretty grown up!

Courtney said...

That's so funny!

Child Family said...

Your boys are so funny. I love that they think that shaving is fun. Ryanne loves to be a mermaid in the tub as well. I love to watch her "swim around". Cute kids. I want to see some pictures of Blaze too.