Last Sunday was a great day. Zach gave Blaze a beautiful blessing at church and then we decorated our Christmas tree that night. We had a great time as a family and it really finished off a special day. Blaze was a great boy and didn't cry or make a peep the whole blessing even though he was awake through the entire thing. I was a proud mama. I am glad to have a husband to be able to give my children blessings when they need them. The tree decorating was fun and we got to put on a couple new ornaments this year. See the pictures below:

It was cold outside so I put this blanket on Blaze while I watched Zach put up our Christmas lights. I thought it was cute that he looked like a shepherd at Christmas time.
Zach got me this Kasey Kahne (nascar) ornament last year for Christmas. I had mentioned that I thought he was cute and so he gave me this to have on the tree. I think it was a joke but I put it on anyway!
We took our family picture. We only had to take 3 this year. I couldn't believe we were all (almost minus Blaze but babys don't count) looking at the same time.
Blaze in his ugly blessing outfit. I have hated this outfit since I got it for Jax. They don't have anything down here for blessings so I found this one almost 7 years ago and used it for all 3 boys. I couldn't buy Blaze a new one when the other boys used it. I am all about equality even if it was ugly.




5 comments:
Blaze is so cute - he is such a chunk! Love it. What a cute family. I love the Sunday picture because it looks so familiar - trying to get everyone together for a picture while we all still look decent before rushing out the door to church... :) Miss ya!
I wish I could have been there for the blessing! I bet it was amazing. You are such a great mommy....love you sister!
you have the cutest family. miss you guys
I still can hardly believe you have four kids! You seem to be handling it all so well. They are growing so fast! I loved your Christmas card. Have a great New Year.
I love it! We usually have at least one crying in all pictures and yes, Keith has the "why are we taking a picture look"! CUTE FAMILY RIKKI! You make me laugh that you don't like his blessing outfit, but have used it for all three! Cute babies make up for anything they are wearing.
Post a Comment