Two posts in one week. I know, I am out of control. I took Blaze to his 2 month appointment on Monday and got his 2 month pictures taken today so I thought I would dedicate this post to him. Blaze at 2 months:
Still loves to eat!
Still does not sleep longer than 3 hours in the night and 1 hour at a time in the day (I still love him though)
Has THE CUTEST smile ever
Hates his bath
Smells SO GOOD
Loves his "chair"
Hates his bed
LOVES his brothers and sister
Loves to be held ALL the time
Is loved SO MUCH by his family
STATS:
13 lbs
22 inches long
He is quite the chunk and we love it. I can't tell you how many people ask to touch his cheeks and are amazed at his hair. For some reason all my babies have crazy hair. I love it and I love him. He is a sweet baby. I love looking in his eyes and having him smile at me. There is nothing like having your baby tell you he loves you through his eyes and smile. Almost as good as hearing them say it the first time. He is growing up so fast. I wish I could keep him small and cuddle him forever. I am also excited to see what the next few months bring. The JOYS of being a mother. LOVE you Blaze!! Happy 2 months
Friday, December 4, 2009
Blaze at 2 months
Posted by Stewart Family at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Rikki you are an amazing mother. I always learn from your great attitude about motherhood. My Dax sleeps about like your Blaze at night...a little longer in the day so I will count my blessings! :) It is tough. I can see why you love your babies so much - they are SO CUTE and SWEET - I know this from the short times I have been around them.
What fun to have family for Thanksgiving!
I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment