Friday, October 30, 2009

crazy!

I know it has been 3 weeks! I promise one day I will post again with cute pictures of Blaze, the boys playing soccer and Halloween. One day I will have enough time to do anything but feed Blaze and wish for a nap. One day I will be able to eat something without someone screaming for something or try and decide if I have time (if I hurry fast) to take a shower before someone comes in asking for something. Am I complaining??? Nope, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my 4 babies and would give up anything right now to make them happy. One day I will have all the time in the world, and then I will be wishing my babies are all at home again and I am taking care of them. So, for now I will go 3 weeks without a post and enjoy my life as it is right now.

1 comments:

Christensen family said...

Rikki your amazing. Isn't that so true how our lives are as mothers and we do we love every minute of it.