Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

This years Halloween was a little different. We have a few extra things going on so we didn't get to carve the pumpkins or have any yummy treats, but we did dress up and go trick-or-treating. We went to the church party for a while and then decided to ditch that and go on base for some trick-or-treating. We saw some fun costumes and friends and the kids got a ton of candy. Even though it was different, we still had a good time. The kids looked great and had fun that's all that matters right? Here are some pictures of the kids all dressed up.


The 3 kids ready to go


Blaze didn't really dress up, just hung out with us wearing orange


Aynslee (Wonder Woman)


Shade the Pirate


Jax as Batman

4 comments:

Christensen family said...

Super cute. I love shades muscles.

Matt and Lena said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Cathie said...

So cute! That wonder women is adorable! Strong, handsome boys! I love your attitude on your last post. I am going to try to be more like you!

Mary Peterson said...

Hi Rikki!
Congratualations on your fourth! I love the name Blaze! There is a kid named Blaze on Jamesy's football team. Good name, and it does fit great with your family. Your kids are growing up! They look so cute in their costumes.
Miss you!