Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Coloring Easter Eggs

They would not change color fast enough

Their cute Easter clothes. I bought the boys their suits, but they only had them 2 sizes to big for each of them. I thought I would be super mom and just hem the pants. Well, little Shade is so short I ended up hemming them at the KNEES. Not an easy thing to do. I thought they turned out pretty cute though.


I love this picture. I shows Shade's true feelings about pictures.



Cute kids. We have been working on having Aynslee fold her arms during prayers. I guess pictures are prayers to her to because she always folds her arms when I say "cheese".


I was doing my make-up the other morning and Aynslee found my lipstick. She kept saying she was beautiful.....still cute I think.

She didn't like it once I showed her what she looked like in the mirror. Not as beautiful as she thought.







6 comments:

Cathie said...

I am laughing! That face is pure disappointment at the end! She can't not be beautiful. Her facial expressions are priceless! You are super mom - good job hemming! It looks like Shade has a little bit of Rikki in him! :)

Child Family said...

Your kids are so funny. They look cute in their outfits. You did a great job! Love ya.

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

It looks like you guys had a good Easter. Your kids are getting so big

Matt and Lena said...

She looks just like Ryanne in the last pic!! Cute kids and great sewing job!!

Taderbugs said...

hey rikki, i saw your blog link on sarahs blog. you have a cute family. so i take it your husband is in the af? my husbands friend has being trying to talk him into joining but we have been a little skeptical. do you like it? i love your pictures.
mindy (smith)
my blog is www.pixelove-taderbugs.blogspot.com

Aaron and Kristi said...

Very cute! I'm impressed with the "knee hem"! I'm sure mine wouldn't have turned out that well!