Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Aynslee

On May 8th it was Aynslee's 2nd birthday. I can't believe that she is so grown up. It seems like it happened over night. We decided to just take it easy, but Aynslee had other plans. The minute she woke up she just kept saying "birthday" over and over while throwing her fits about what she would or wouldn't wear or would or wouldn't eat for breakfast and lunch and on and on. She showed us that she is now 2 and is going to bring on the terrible two's. But, between her fits she was very excited that it was her birthday and it was fun to see her know it was her special day. She makes our family a very different family than what we were 2 years ago. I am so glad to have a baby girl and I can't wait for more fits and birthdays with this crazy girl. First thing in the morning on her new bike

Helping me make the cake

We played outside all day


We played baseball when daddy got home


Loving her new baby


and stroller


and princess outfit


I made a butterfly cake for her (blowing out the candles)


I threw this one in for my family so they could see my way too big belly for only 4 months!
That's what baby 4 will do to you.









3 comments:

Alexis said...

She's adorable and you still look fabulous! Oh, and I am guessing this next one is another girl!! :)

Child Family said...

Super Cute! I think she looks so much like you. You look great too. Can't wait to see that belly in person. Love you

Mitch and Sonnie said...

I can't believe how big Aynslee is getting. What a cutie!!! I LOVE your cute little baby bump...