Monday, April 6, 2009

Look what happens...

This is what happens when a mom gets sick. The kids go WILD!!!! We had to hold onto the walls while we tried to step through or we would get sucked under
I didn't even know we had that many toys!

This took me over 2 hours to organize everything again.


Not perfect but a whole lot better!!




5 comments:

Matt and Lena said...

To bad mom doesn't have to get sick for something like that to happen here:) Hope you are feeling better.

Cathie said...

Oh boy! It's true, that seems to happen when I'm healthy too! You did a good job. I hope you are feeling better. That tornado is crazy. I am glad you had cute kids to cuddle with.

Mary Peterson said...

Wow! You are amazing! Only two hours? I'm glad that you are feeling better?

Jen said...

Congrats on baby #4..I'm still trying to talk myself into a second one...Cute kiddos!

Ms. Boedee said...

I am so sorry!!! :)