Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome Home Daddy!!

Zach has been gone for training for the last 5 weeks. Today he gets to come home, and we are so excited. It is never easy for any of us when Zach has to leave, but we always make it. A lot of people ask me how I do it with 3 kids. I was thinking about this the other day, and decided that it is not easy. It is really hard, and I lose my mind sometimes. I could feel bad for myself, but I don't. I am not the one people should feel bad for. Zach has to leave his family alone (he always feels guilty), he misses out on fun things with the kids, he leaves his own home and bed, and has to go and do hard training. Zach is the one who gets the bad end of the deal. We are so glad that this training is over and we are so excited to see him today. We are also thankful for the wonderful husband, and dad for working so hard so we can have a great life. What a lucky family we are to have such a great guy!!! Welcome home baby!!! My hot pilot!

A great daddy!!





2 comments:

Child Family said...

Welcome home Zach and thanks for all you do for our country!! Happy 4th to you guys. We love you and can't wait to see you.

Mary Peterson said...

I'm so glad that Zach made it back. You guys definently need your vacation together.