My sister Courtney had this on her blog and it looked fun, so I thought I would add it to mine. Just be nice!!!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.I am really interested to see what you come up with. Just try not to tell too many embarrassing stories.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Memories
Posted by Stewart Family at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I remember going to your house in Weston and playing down by the railroad tracks. We put pennies on them to be flattened by the train, but no train ever came. Playing girl talk in your living room and getting lots of zits. And how could I forget all those times we drove to Paradise together!
Rikki- There are many great memories of us. Singing "I saw the sign" with one braid into the mirror in our room. Jumping of hay bails unto cotton seed. Sitting up and talking at night when all three of us shared the same room. Riding bikes around the farm... The list could go on forever. We had just good times growing up! Thanks Rikki!!
How could I forget living next door in the crappy TLF's in Columbus, MS??? What are the odds that we would find another Mormon couple, and had gone to USU??? Good times.
I am having a hard time narrowing this comment down. One of my favorite memories was cheer camp in High School. Rambo Rikki was WILD! I am so excited that you are coming this way. I want to see you...I am planning to drive up there the first of next week to help my mom in her garden. PLEASE let me know where you will be or if you are ever near West Point. Let's have a party! e-mail me your plans
My memory is a embarrassing so I'll only do a part of it and hope you remember the rest. We were at a basketball game in Logan. And something happened while I was talking to you and I'll leave it at that. I'm still mortified to this day and surprised you ever talked to me again. When are yopu around? I'd love to see you.
I remember a lot of times watching movies at your house while Zach and James were deployed. We also had fun going on girl's nights too! Thanks for being my friend Rikki! It has been so nice to have a friend to talk to that understands. You have been there for me alot!
I've been meaning to leave a comment on here for a long time but our internet has been weird lately or I've been feeding Miles while reading blogs.... anyway - I have so many great memories with you... meeting in 7th grade, math class, cheerleading,fighting over boys, college roommates, dating boys who were friends, watching CMT (that Toby Keith song when he sings in the football stadium will always remind me of you), etc..... one of my favorite memories is our singing tradition. (Faith in the car, Faith on the bridge, Faith in the store....we totally rock!) Sooo many fun memories! I am so glad we've been friends for so long! Love you!
7th grade History class with Mr. Olsen, P.E. golf/wiffle, bowling, & walks around the gym when we didn't want to play whatever was the assignment that day. I had forgotten about a few of these until I thought back. Fun stuff. I hope I get to see you while you are around this way. Our trip to Preston are random and short - so maybe I will run into you. Unless we plan a get together.
Post a Comment