What!!!?? A blog post?? I know, I have been busy ok! Since there has been a few months in between posts I kind of got freaked out by how much I missed and so then I wasn't sure I was going to keep it up. Then I was looking at some of my books that I have made out of these posts and I LOVE THEM so I decided to get back to it. So, here is Easter. That is as far back as I am going because that is what was on my camera. Lazy? Maybe..... Anyway, we had a fun Easter. Nothing really big. We colored Easter eggs, the Easter bunny came and we had dinner. Standard, but fun none the less.
Shade found his basket
Jax found his too!
Checking out what everyone else got
Blaze found his eggs the Easter bunny hid
Ayns was pretty proud of what she found
My mom made us a Bunny cake every year, so Aynslee helped me keep the tradition alive. She added the whiskers.

0 comments:
Post a Comment