A long time ago.....as in Feb.17 it was Jacksons birthday. He turned 9 years old!!! I cannot take one more year, I swear! Why do our kids have to grow up?? This little boy can talk me into anything, and so this year he talked me into having a birthday party with his friends. I know, not that big of deal, but I don't do that. We always have just family parties. But, this year we did things different. Jax invited a few friends from school for a "sports party". It was actually pretty fun. The highlight was when we made our own jerseys. The boys thought that was pretty cool. GO ME! (Actually Courtney gave me the idea, go Court). They played football, basketball, ate homemade pizza, and ice cream cake, and ran around crazy. With as little experience I have in party throwing, I thought it turned out well. Happy Birthday Jax, STOP GROWING UP!!
 |
The Jerseys
We just wrote on the shirts with bleach pens. It worked out well. I just recommend drying time. I didn't factor in that very well. |
 |
| The BOYS. I was really happy that Jax even invited Shade. He is a good boy. |
 |
| Nothing better than opening presents. |
 |
| As you can see, the birthday cake was a HIT! |
 |
| A lot of basketball playing going on. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment