Monday, May 23, 2011

The big 30!

Because this is my birthday post I thought I would start off with a pictures of my babies. That is what makes me happy on a day like that! I can't believe I am 30! I have been struggling with this birthday for a while. I was 19 when I got married, and never thought this day would come! I always thought 30 was so old. Well, here I am 30, and I do not feel that old. I finally decided that it really isn't that bad, and ended up having a great day. It was a very busy day, I will post about that later. After the craziness of the day Zach took me out for a nice relaxing dinner and great conversation. That right there was the best part. I am now looking forward to my 30's and what they will bring. If they are anything like my 20's I better get ready! Thank you to all of you for my cards and gifts. I have wonderful family and friends and was spoiled rotten. I love you all!


My loves


The Kindle Zach gave me


Ready to blow out my candle. I only have a number 1, good enough.
p.s. I made that cake, my first time with fondant.

1 comments:

Cathie said...

Happy 30th Rikki! You look SO GOOD! Just young and the same as always! I can see the wisdom in your eyes though! I'm glad it was a good day!