Soccer 2010 has begun. We talked to the coach (Zach and our good friend Ty) and they let Jax and Shade be on the same team this year. It is SO NICE to have them together. Aynslee decided she needed to play as well, and let's just say she will be finding a new sport next year. Not really that into it. Plus, she hates that her uniform is green, girls don't wear green, they wear pink!
Jax and Shade are both doing SO WELL. I am the screaming mom on the side lines that everyone is staring at. I never thought I would be that mom, but when both your babies are out there, you get aggressive. They are both learning a ton and Zach is having fun coaching them as well. Shade is a great defensive player and Jax is awesome at forward. Makes a pretty good combo. I will get more pictures of the games and post some more.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Soccer 2010
Posted by Stewart Family at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
They look so cute. I wish Dude was there to play with Shade.
Post a Comment