Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blaze is ONE!!!

My baby is ONE!!!! I can't believe it. This past year has flown by. Blaze turned one on October 5th. Jax, Aynslee and I all had the flu, so we didn't celebrate until the 6th, but I still made sure he knew how special he was on his actual birthday. I LOVE birthdays. They are my favorite times of the year. I don't have huge parties, or give a million gifts, but I make sure birthdays are special. I think I told him a million times how much I love him and I think he understood that night when he gave me the best hug ever.

Blaze is such a fun little boy. He started out the hardest baby I had, but his sweet kisses and hugs make up for that. He LOVES to play ball and follow the other kids around. He stands at the door and begs to go outside and play. He walks around the house talking and if something he doesn't like comes in his way, he gives you some pretty good looks letting you know. I am SO happy to have Blaze in our family. He is the perfect baby to complete our family. He will always be my baby no matter how old he gets and he already works it.
Here is a little re-cap of our party.


Holding my sweet Blaze and LOVING it. (Even though I look so tired!) I love looking at pictures of him so little on my shoulder. My favorite thing is holding a sweet sleeping baby!


He is such a loveable boy. You just want to kiss him to death!


Loving his baseball he got for his birthday


Getting ready to throw it at someone


He got some weeble wobbles and a weeble wobble tree house. I think the rest of the family enjoys it more than he does.


Loving his $20 from Mema and Papa


Since I was sick he got a store bought cake. I will make it up to him next year.


Not really sure he want to eat that mess


Then he decided it would be ok and to just dive in


Pretty good stuff!!!

6 comments:

Mitch and Sonnie said...

He is so freaking cute! I LOVE HIM! Happy Birthday Blazers!

Christensen family said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe it has already been a year.

The McLaws said...

How cute! Tell him happy birthday. What a cute, big boy. One is just too old!

Cathie said...

He is SO CUTE! I love sleeping babies on my shoulder too! The picture with him and the ball looks just like Jax! He looks like he enjoyed the cake! CUTE CUTE BABY! I am sorry you were sick - what a bummer!
Darling soccer players too!

Child Family said...

So stinking cute! Blaze, hope you had a great birthday. We love you!

The Morton's said...

I really can't believe its been a year and seeing that pic of newborn blaze and you gives me chills. Time is going by too fast!