Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dance Class

Monday was Aynslees first day of dance class. She was so cute and it was about the cutest thing I have ever seen watching a bunch of two year old point their toes and do their stretches. She did so well and was the only one that didn't cry and actually listened to the teacher. I was one proud mama. I was a little nervous about how she would do and if she even wanted to dance, but she surprised me and loved it. I think she felt like a big girl and finally got to do something herself. When the class started they took all the kids into the dance room and the moms had to wait in the hall. I was not prepared for that. They did have a a window we could check on them through so I didn't get any good pictures but I got some before we left so enjoy my pretty ballerina.

In her outfit ready to go

Waiting for dad to come home so he could see her before we left

My mom sent me this bag to hold her shoes in. This was my bag when I started dance 25 years ago.


Some stretching

and checking out the whole outfit


at class through the window


starting the warm ups and flag waving to music







3 comments:

Cathie said...

That is darling! What a cute ballerina!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

She looks so big! And ADORABLE!!!!! I can't believe how fast your family is growing up....it makes me want to cry. Give everybody kisses from me! Love you!

Mary Peterson said...

Oh I just love pink! How special that she is using the same bag for her shoes as you did.