Monday, June 15, 2009

We found out!!

I think I can count about 6 people right now who are all having a baby the same time I am. 'Tis the season I guess. Anyway all but one are having girls. I went and got my ultrasound today and "baby" was breech with it's bum sticking out for all to see. We tried with all our might to get a good picture of its face but only bum shots worked out. What a picture to show its friends later on. Anyway, after looking for a while and making sure that everything is well the baby did let us peek for a minute to show us we are adding another......










Boy to the family!!!!!

10 comments:

Mitch and Sonnie said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited for you! You have such cute babies...its going to be hard to live up to that. Congratulations!

The McLaws said...

That is so fun! Congratulations on your little baby boy!

Matt and Lena said...

So of all the people I know that are having/have had babies this year you are the first to have a boy!! Congrats!! We love you and can't wait to see you:)

Andy & Ashlee said...

Congrats, I'm sure that Aynslee and your boys will be such good little helpers!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Congrats on your new baby boy. We just have opposites i guess.

Alexis said...

Congratulations!!

Child Family said...

I am so excited to have another little boy in the family. I can't wait to see all of you! Love you.

Cathie said...

Yay for three boys and one girl! I knew we were twin sisters!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

Boys boys boys...we love them...we love them! (sung in the voice of lady ga ga)

Rhett & Janice Beecher said...

Congrats! I can't believe you and Cathie are going to have four. I just had number three and I feel like my world is upside down.