Sunday, June 28, 2009

Idaho!

I just wanted to post something quick to let you all know that we are in Idaho for a little bit. I am getting some great pictures and having a ton of fun. The weather is beautiful!! We would love to see any of you out here if we can. Let us know! Get ready for picture overload when we get back!!


We love Idaho!!

5 comments:

Matt and Lena said...

WELCOME!!!

Jenny said...

I am SO jealous! I haven't been able to get home for 10 months! I miss home and family so much.

Reed's Rat Race said...

Y'all are missing fantastic weather here in MS. Its been around 100 or so everyday for the past 2 weeks...absolutely wonderful! Plus, with the high humidity thrown in for extra enjoyment, you really can't get any better weather anywhere.

Oh, and I borrowed Rock Band. Hope you don't mind!










(Just kidding about the rock band thing.)

Cathie said...

Enjoy it for me! I love Idaho too!

Mary Peterson said...

Have fun in Idaho! Congrats on another boy! I am so excited for your family! I miss you, Rikki. I know I've asked before, but when are you guys done in Mississippi?