Christmas is almost here and I had a sudden panic attack this morning when I realized that this will be the first year that I would not have my Grandma Leaks mouth watering sugar cookies. I have gone home every year for Christmas and have always had at least one (usually 20). I even made them to send to Zach last year while he was deployed. I didn't want him to miss out. Well, I hate to make sugar cookies. They take way to long and for some reason they never turn out right. I had to try this year. I have to brag a little, they were good. Not Grandma Leak good, but not bad for Rikki good. I also had to send a picture of the cookies because Courtney and Sonnie told me last year that I was the worst froster they had ever met. I thought these looked dang good!! Good enough to eat sisters!! We took a plate to Jacksons friend Gavin and his family. Then a couple of plates to our neighbors. We love Christmas time and love the opportunity to share. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I hope your mouths are watering for these Grandma Leak sugar cookies. They are the best.
Frosting his cookie for Gavin (For those of you who saw our Christmas card, he has the same look on his face. Like why are you making me do this.)
Shades cookie got LOTS of frosting on his
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
merry christmas stewarts! we miss you guys. your christmas decor is perfect! ben misses shade's hugs by the way. have a great christmas. we will have to hear all about it. we definitely need to plan another trip soon. love ya!
I've seen someone have better frosting capabilities....me....by far. There is no competition so you might as well GIVE UP!!! Just kidding Rik...they actually look great. Good Job. Now that you have accomplished that task, focus on the grand opening of 3 Sisters Bar/*^%$#* House.
Hi Rikki,
Those cookies look good! I too feel that I have to make sugar cookies every Christmas. They do take a long time! I hope you enjoy your Christmas!
Love,
Mary
Hey I am glad that the cookies worked this time. They looked better than mine. Love ya.
Post a Comment