Last week Zachs parents flew down here for a visit, and we had a great time. Whenever Zach and his dad get together they always seem to find a project to do. Since we are trying to get our yard landscaped they decided that we needed a flag pole in our front yard. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first when they told me they were going to put it together from scratch. They thought the one at Lowes was to crappy for our yard. Go figure. They went to Lowes and looked around for about an hour grabbing things here and there that they thought would make a great flag pole. A few black poles, the top of a bed post, some silver spray paint, and various other weird things, 37 pieces to be exact. Well, with as unsure about it as I was, it actually turned out very well. I have to give them both props for there vision and putting it together the way they thought it would go. It also gave them something to keep them busy. Good job guys. We are now the most patriotic home on Wolfe Road. God bless America.
The infamous flag pole ( sorry it is dark, they worked all day)
Our Christmas lights.
Shade rockin' like a true southerner. We are thinking of changing his name to Bubba
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is awesome! That is what I asked my in-laws for for Christmas - a flag pole. I am sure it won't be made from scratch!
Hi Rikki,
Cool flag pole! I love that you might call Shade, Bubba! Your family is so cute! Keep posting!
Love,
Mary :0)
Rikki-
Looks like you kept everyone busy. Zach is so ambitious. Hope all is well. Love ya.
Court
Post a Comment