Our Aynslee Lyn is 6 months old. I can't believe how fast time flies!! When I think of all the nights that I have been awake it seems like she has been here forever, but when I look at her smiling at me I can't believe that it has been 6 months since I held her in my arms for the first time and saw how beautiful my baby girl was. We are so lucky to have her in our family and can't believe that we even lived without her. She is such a fun little girl and we are so lucky to be able to watch her change and see her fun personality grow. We love you Ayns. Happy 6 month birthday.!!!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Our little missy is growing up
Posted by Stewart Family at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cutie! I told you girls are fun, aren't you glad you got one!?
Oh my....can I please come live with you again??
Hi Rikki!! It's Boedee/ I love your blog! So nice to read about old friends from SD! Your family is so dang cute!!
Our blog is www.boedeesworld.blogspot.com
Hey Rikki! Your little girl is adorable!
Post a Comment