If I die tonight, I will die an accomplished mother. There are a few checks in a womans life. Get married....check, have babies......check, be done having babies......check, POTTY TRAIN ALL BABIES.......BIG FAT STINKING CHECK!!!!! I am very proud to announce that Blaze is 100% potty trained. I am screaming to the world that I am done buying diapers. I have had diapers on my grocery list for 9 years my friends. Done! Don't get me wrong, I MISS my babies in their tiny little newborn diapers and even crawling around with that soggy diaper between their legs. Cute picture. BUT, when they turn 2, something in me changes. I DO NOT LIKE changing a 2 years old poop. Sorry, I said it. It is gross.....period. So, we (meaning I) decided on Blazes 2nd birthday that he was done. So, I took him to the store, he picked out Spongebob, choo choo train and spiderman underwear and this boy has been wearing them ever since. I have been lucky enough to have great kids and potty training has never been a big deal. I say it is time, and well....it is. No more diapers. Anyway, I could go on forever about how happy I am, but I will just let you look at my very handsome baby boy and his super cute spiderman booty.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Mission accomplished
Spiderman booty at its finest
A smile and a little pose
One of the most handsome little boys ever!
Posted by Stewart Family at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay blaze! And yay Rikki! I would have to agree that its a major accomplishment! I'll probably fly you out when I start potty training Cora. Good job!
Wow! That is big news. And Blaze is truly one of the cutest boys ever. SO adorable. Got your card in the mail on Saturday - the first one of the season. It made me smile! :)
I'm sending Presley to your house. Maybe she'll listen to you!
Well done Rikki! That is HUGE! CONGRATULATIONS! Are you that confident that there is a CHECK after having babies?!? You make such cute ones.
Post a Comment