Happy Birthday to Zach! Yesterday was Zach's 34th birthday. We really didn't do a ton, but had a fun night together. We opened presents after work and then went out to eat. We bought donuts and ice cream and ate that at home at night. We all love Zach so much and are so blessed to have him as a husband and father. I am not sure what I would do without him in my life. He is my center and makes me whole. Happy birthday ZRoy, we love you!!

A birthday picture of us. We only have about 10 pictures of us together in 10 years. Thought we better get another one.




3 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like you guys had fun. Miss you!
Happy birthday Zach! Hope you bad a great birthday! We love you and miss you all.
Ooh, those donuts look yummy! Happy Birthday to Zach! Cute halloween kids! And GOOD JOB on your 5K! Good girl Rikki! I can't ever do more than 4 miles when I am pushing my kids either. I tried six once and the crying was so bad the last two miles I decided four is MAX when I have babies with me! You said your done having kids! REALLY?!? But you make such cute ones!
Post a Comment