We just got back from our summer trip to the BEACH! We LOVE it. We went to Gulf Shores Alabama this year because the beach we were planning on going to had oil wash up the day before we were going to leave. Sad. Zach's sister and her family came down here for a vacation so we met them at the beach and stayed for the weekend. It was perfect weather and the waves were great! The only bad thing was the last day we were there, oil washed on the beach. It is sad how you hear about it happening, but it doesn't really sink in until you see it happening and how it really is a problem. I didn't take the camera down to the ocean because I didn't want to get sand and water on it, but I did get a few pictures before we left. It was so fun and I am already looking forward to next year!

This is our first picture of just us in a LONG time. I don't even remember the last one. Usually a baby in my arms!





4 comments:
What fun. We love the beach...how sad to see the oil there. That hotel looks like fun. I love how all your kids are such perfect little mini's of you and Zach! So cute.
Looks like you had alot of fun. I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. You guys all look great
I love your family pictures! They are so cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
The oil really is so sad. I LOVE the beach and family vacay! Fun!
Post a Comment